Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Valentines Day


Well as you might already know, I didn't go to school on Friday. Actually, I did, a little,the last half.In case you don't already know,I'll explain. Friday was showday for the Missula Children's Theater play.Because we didn't have a lot of time to practice throughout the week, we spent Friday practicing. From 8:45 til about lunchtime we went over it. At lunchtime,we took a break and ate lunch. It turns out that my mom had left-over cookies from Uncle John's birthday, and snuck cookies into my lunch(okay so she didn't sneak them in, she's the one who packed it, however I had seen the lunchable in the fridge and I didn't know the cookies were there). Mine was a stage with the words 'Break a leg Ali!'. After lunch we did our first performance. It was for the fourth graders who were learning about theater plays. Yes, all fourth graders learn about it. After that, we all went home/school( we got to choose).I chose school because I didn't want to miss the Valentines Day party.Plus that ment less make-up work. I just have to say this, all the boys were asking all the girls "Do you want to go out with me?"I think they were partly wanting to know who liked them, and they party wanted to freak us out. Another girl thinks it was a dare, or vow, or something.What's the vote? At 5:45, we went back to the community center for our second show. My mom was scedualed to go to the temple at the same time, so she went the noon show. I went home with Aunt Jessica, and spent the night. The next morning(Valentines Day) we went to Oklahoma City, to see a child in our ward who is handycapped, and sick enough to not be alowed to go home, but well enough to not be in a hospital.That's how we spent our Valentines Day.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

You look fantastic in your costume, Ali! And that cookie looks soooooo yummy. My mom packed little things like that in my lunch, too, if I had a test or a performance.

About those silly boys, I agree it was a little bit of both-they wanted to see who liked him and they wanted to freak you guys out and drive you crazy. That's what boys do best! haha :)

Stacie Lang said...

You look so cute in your costume!! I was glad your mom put some of the play online so we could see it. You are getting so good, I expect that someday we will get a call from you and you will have one of the main parts.


I don't know what to say about those boys except to tell them NO!!! I think that is the best answer. You are able to keep your secret crush a secret and they don't get to drive you crazy:) Love ya Mom Lang

Anonymous said...

So how come I was not told about your blog??? I need your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. It's private. You can e-mail it to me. My e-mail is austin_ruthanne@hotmail.com. You sound so grown up. It's weird. You are so funny though. I love you! I love that you're my niece!

Ali is fun said...

So true Aunt Catherine!!!Mom-only one guy asked me, because I wasn't at school for the part of the day when they could ask me.Plus even in my homeroom it was all desk-work and I sit by only one of the guys doing it.All of this is helping me express one thing:one guy asked me but I don't like him.

Ali is fun said...

I had to get off of the computer last night which is why I am writing this seperate from the other comment.Aunt Ruthanne- I thought you have commented on another post as well. Oh wait- did you just see it from Mom's blog? I'm not calling you a lier. The email address I'm using is crbblock@yahoo.com

McKensi said...

I love your costume. I was in california last week and was way sad i was going to miss you by a week or two... if i would have known we would have planned a little better:)
Anyways... I love when you post.... keep it up!

Unknown said...

Ali, it is time for a new blog. I need an update! I am having Ali withdrawls!