Sunday, February 8, 2009

My days


Before I get started, I want to ask a few questions. First, can you post a comment on your own blog? If not ..................No, I didn't eat the whole ice cream by myself because 1: I can't eat that much ice cream by myself, and 2: it was made up of melted ice cream drowning in chocolate syrup, and disgusting, hard, very large pieces of brownie. Doesn't my last post make your mouth water? School is fine, and yes I got card you sent me Aunt Catherine. My second question I forgot, but I might remember later.A while ago I got to decorate a whole cake my mom made,(she messed up when she was taking the cake out of the pan, and it had to be cut to look good) and you can see it in dropshots if you go to droshots.com, then type in Christie Block. On Friday I MCed for the school talent show. I didn't have to use my script, and you can see me MC on dropshots as well. Today(Sunday the 8th) a girl in my class and her mom came over to my house to learn how to make and decorate cookies the way we do. The mom had tasted the same kind of cookie at my winter party, and now that she had a project to do, she wanted to bake cookies.And we did all 75 of them. Now 32 of them are for girl scouts, because I'm in charge of treats, and each girl gets two cookies.We had a busy day.

4 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Yes you can leave comments on you own blog. Just click on commment at the end of your post and leave your comment. I am so impressed by your decorating ability. Maybe you can bring the recipe and teach us how to be pro's like you and your mom when you come for spring break.

The ice cream looked so good sorry to hear that it wasnt that great.

Aunt Margaret wants to know if you got her stuff for your birthday as well?

Love you tons
Mom Lang

Stacie Lang said...

Its me again I just checked out dropshots and saw you mc and saw your cake. You did a great job on both! It was fun to see you take charge, especially when the sign was upside down. Way to go!
Your cake looks really good, in fact I said to dad that it is probably better than I would do since I never decorate anything :)

Stacie Lang said...

OK, so this is your Dad-the same Dad who is amazed that his "little girl" is growing up so quickly. :/ I can easily see that you and your Mom could start a decorating business that could flourish. Way to go! Keep up the good work.
I really like your blog; it's so great to see this creative and expressive side of you...so thanks for sharing. I love you the MOST!!

Ali is fun said...

Yes, I did get Aunt Margret's birthday package. Thank you Aunt margret(or if she isn't on blogger.com please tell her that for me)I finnaly figured out why I couldn't leave a comment-no laughing please-I wasn't filling out all the information, I was just typing a comment,then clicking 'post your comment'.Oh and Dad,if I don't hear you say 'love you the most', it doesn't count.I've been wanting to tell you that.:o(a'what now face')