Saturday, January 10, 2009

My new room


My room has finally started to look like a room! We've been unpacking boxes like crazy, adding little touches like my mirror and my desk, and hanging up my "I am a child of God" signs. Each one of my walls is a different color: turquoise, lime green, dark purple, and light purple. I decided to put my bed in the middle of my room because I can be under the fan, I like having to go around my bed, and I will be away from the window when it's cold. By the way, my room is very cold at night. I have a turquoise curtain for my window that matches the turquoise wall and for Christmas I got a chair that's light purple that I love (one like Kenzie's, I think) and a bedspread that has squares that match the colors of my walls, and squares inside those squares. My room is very close to the play room and Xander's room, so I can just play in the play room often and sometimes but not always I can hear Xander if my door is open. I'll post a picture when we're all done.

3 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Sounds like you have been one very busy girl since you got home. I can't wait to see the pictures when you get it all done. The girls are already asking when it will be March so they can see you again :) I think it is cute, and they always pray for "our family...even Ali who is not here and even Dori" We love you so much and I love you the most no matter what no matter what you say. Love Mom

Janae said...

Sounds like a cute room. Megan had fun with you when you come. Cant wait tos ee you again. By the way we had our baby it is a boy and we named him Brian. See ya Aunt Janae

McKensi said...

Hey i got mine for christmas too! I love it... its way nice and comfortable to read in. It sounds like your room is cute and fits your personality great! you'll have to post pictures of it when you have time! love ya