Monday, November 24, 2008

I hope this works!

I can't belive I'm actually posting a blog!!! I have recently been looking verysuperhard and trying to remember what my blog was called verysuperhard. Finally, I just quit and said "I'm tired of looking, I'm just going to create a new blog!"which is exactly what I did. I have also been recently looking at blogs, becase I want to know what is going on. This is what made me finally come out and say that I wasn't ever going to find my old blog. Actually I didn't start that way. Mom(Stacie) kept asking me if I had been keeping up with their blog posts, and one day when I was done looking at it, I scrolled down her tabs to get to other peoples blogs to see if I could find mine,(she said it was, but it wasn't) and I saw the Bang Gang. Because Megan is one of my favorite cousins, I wanted to see how she and her family was doing(hi you guys). Well after that I started looking at other peoples blogs. It was Grandma Borowmen's post about 7 strange things about her that got me going. I kind-of wanted to post a comment. When I saw the blogger sign next to the other comments I guessed you had to own a blog to do that. Is that true? Anyway, I sat right down(after asking parent permision of course) and created a blog.
See ya!

5 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Ali, I am so excited that you started a new blog. I to have been looking super hard to find your other one! I will add you to our list so that Megan and everyone else can keep up with you :) Love you tons
Mom Lang

Stacie Lang said...

Ali~
Megans family blog has gone private. They need the e-mail address that you use to sign in to send you and invite to view their blog. Is it your moms e-mail? Let me know so you can see her blog.
Love mom

McKensi said...

Hey super cute girl! YAY i'm glad you got your own blog! Stacie said you need your highlights redone.... maybe when you come down next i'll put some more in :)love ya
Aunt Kensi

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my niece has a blog. You are getting too old. Seriously! You are so mature. How is school going?

Ali is fun said...

fine, Aunt Ruthanne. I'm happpy too everyone