Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Summer Baking Lessons

Troughout the summer my Mom's been teaching my cousin Ashley and me, how to bake certain things. We started out by going to Walmart to get cookbooks to hold the recipies in. Then we spent that day's lessen decorating them, and sorting through pictures to decorate it with. We; canned jelly, made pies for the fourth of July, made cinnaminn rolls, made regular (homemade of course) rolls, all sorts of stuff. Both of us were pretty good in the kitchen beforehand, but got a little better, plus we got to learn life skills, and got to eat all the yummy stuff we made. I'll hopefully post pictures later.

4 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

(This is Dad)-Hey kiddo, you do realize that I'm now expecting to see some of those baking skills pay off when you visit, right? Dads have to assess (i.e.sample) the skills of their children. It's a tough job but it does have its perks. LOL I love you!

Ali is fun said...

yes,I do realize! But I don't care, I love baking and like showing off--put them together and you've got one happy camper! add a big group=a lota' love

Ali is fun said...

yes,I do realize! But I don't care, I love baking and like showing off--put them together and you've got one happy camper! add a big group=a lota' love

McKensi said...

Hey cutie... it was fun seeing you this last week!!! love you